Friday, December 12, 2014

Abingdon Poems

Two Days Before
Alen J Salerian MD
December 8, 2014

Hey Dude

Hey dude
I’m nothing
Call me  loser
Call me  sissy
Or patsy
Call me Armangac brain
Monkey drunk
Ugly dog
Call me mad dog
But please
Take my word
The rumors of my
Molesting  Appalachians goats and sheep are  lies .

The Day Before
December 09, 2014


Hey dude
Today
Let me go to Istanbul
Not to Abington
Let earth take me in
Bury me next
Let me rest
Let me sleep with mom and dad
Let betrayal 
Let deception , bad apples win
Not abandonment by my tribe
Not reason or law
Loyalty is love
Love is loyalty







The Day After
December 12, 2014

Hey dude
Uncle Sam wins
Loser is Mad dog
Rumors are victorious
Once you are a patsy
Once you slip
Doubt uncertainty rule
Now you must wait
Wait until
The earth circles
The sun or  Jupiter
Or some other invisible planet
And then the  torture will end
This means
You must trust
Trusting Uncle Sam








No comments:

Post a Comment