Tuesday, November 25, 2014

From BUTNER TO FERGUSON

From Butner to Ferguson
Alen J Salerian MD

   On August 9, 2014 Michael Brown was killed by a policeman in Ferguson Missouri. The same day at FMC Butner in the SHU I survived an attempt to inject me with insulin although I'm not diabetic.  I was lucky , Michael Brown was not. Both events were human errors by civil servants with power.
   A federal statute makes it a crime for a person with government authority, which is legally referred to as” acting under the color of law” to” willfully” deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or the federal law.
On March 3, 2011 my constitutional rights were violated by a DEA agent who kept me hostage in my own office and did not allow my lawyers to speak with me. The Department of Justice has been informed of criminal negligence by federal workers.
   Has there been any corrective action ?
  What are the chances that there would be corrective action in response to Michael Brown tragedy?

  I will have my day in court on December 10, 2014 in Abington Virginia. Michael Brown will never have a day in court to tell his story.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the very best of luck at your trial. My husband and I will be with you in spirit. You are the kindest, most patient, most resourceful psychiatrist I have ever had and I love you dearly. You gave me my life back. Jan Stoehr

    ReplyDelete