Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My Graceful Teacher Now Dead


My Graceful Teacher Now Dead
For the author of “I suppose we didn’t go to the moon either”

My baba never cried
And never lied
Mama did white lies
Sobbed for little men
I will cry for trust
My wonderful teacher
My graceful teacher now dead
Because  
Life teaches victors win
Winners write fiction
Movies cry for big fish
Paint monsters
Bad fish Oswald
Mad fish Sirhan Sirhan
My heroes and heroines
Armstrong flying the moon
Anna Frank diaries
Me a slow adult
Learned slow very slow
Theatre is life
Life is fiction
No tears for good fish

Nowadays I reminisce
Warmth of Prinkipo
Baba’s love of fish
I enjoy eating fish
Talking long distance
 I speak a lot with fish
I ask fish why Armstrong lied
And is fiction bad for Anna
Fish swim away
Do fish shed tears?
Do they cry for fellow fish?
Do I imagine fish murmurs?
“Let us not know
Swim free dance free
Before big fish come
Big fish will come
Let us swim some
Before big fish come”

No comments:

Post a Comment