Friday, January 25, 2019

Going to Hippocrates


    Going to Hippocrates


DEA drugged me  first
Before  black hole
Welcome gutter  and mud
“Savage pigs” I screamed
“Savage DEA, bacteria or humans ? “
The louder my screams
The thicker the  mud
 Miracle it was
My twins whisper
“Radio silence
Make no noise and wait”
"I’m Mother Teresa
DEA is savage
I heal
I’m a doctor”
Silent long winters
How long I dosed off ?
Dumb damn naps
Days months decades ?
Stench thick talking
Smell of decay and dungeons
Solitary punishment
Stone walls my witness my friends
Spring came suddenly
One day lawyers said
“Great news !
Let guards f  you  only once
Stamp  face “damaged goods”
“No way ,F you “ “I growled
That’s when my twin whispered
Counsel says"this as good as it gets”
“Love you man
 Surrender… run home”
“No doc.. home kids here”
 Going to Hippocrates
 Hippocrates is home

No comments:

Post a Comment