Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Is fellatio rape?




Is Involuntary Fellatio Rape?
Alen J Salerian MD
October 14, 2014


     I must clarify the rumors of my torture at FMC Butner . 
     On September 24, 2014 the day of my release I felt numb and abused. 
     I couldn't present a coherent picture of my  torture. At times I screamed. Occasionally I sobbed. I  often jumped around from one topic to another more than my usual ADD style of speech.
     I was  ambivalent:  To be or not to be silent .
      My family preferred silence.
      They said ” Let's move on  bury the past “I heard them say we don't want to hear your pain or prison sob stories . f… this n …... raps “. I felt sick. I wanted to vomit, to expel the vile taste and smell of bullies and prison . Tempers flared. We all agreed. I must see my shrink, now, not wait .
     I sped to his office . I did trust this cerebral man of  precise  insights.
    That Monday session let my new life begin.
     I talked, vented and analyzed for two hours. I went over all the horrors.  The medical mishaps. Epidemics of tardive dyskinesia , seizures, premature fatalities ,  No physician contact with  a physician following a cardiac  event.. Being locked up  in the same cell with violent criminals. 
       The good doctor listened. Then said” you got raped, this was not fellatio,.You also swam naked in your own shit and urine and that was not medically necessary ” .
   I felt much better. I felt almost okay .

   

No comments:

Post a Comment