Monday, October 27, 2014

Why to support my petition http://tinyurl.com/senpetition


 Why to support my petition ? http://tinyurl.com/senpetition
 My worst tortures in prison
Alen J Salerian MD
October 27, 2014

       Rape was not the worst of my tortures in prison.
     The worst, the most terrifying was  the insulin confrontation that lasted several minutes. I was in the shu and there were no witnesses and I was being accused of not cooperating by a guard who had the power to inject me with a deadly poison.    The second worst was when I was ambushed by two criminals in the little television room with no help from outside. I was yelled at snitch mother f and pushed around physically with my ID taken away. Absolute terror of death that lasted a minute.          The third worst was when a  psychotic criminal showed off his powers with karate moves  telling me he could kill me  in three seconds. This lasted 90 minutes. The fourth worst was my five days with another insane criminal  in a small cell. This person assaulted a nurse on the fifth day. This incident also occurred while I was under protective custody.
     Rape was scary because of my fear of getting hit over the head and suffering brain injuries. All of these things happened when I already knew  that every day an inmate was dying silently and suddenly at Butner FMC.

       My bad luck can  be better appreciated if one is familiar with  professor Ronald Libby's scholarly work "Criminalization Of Medicine". or if you read the horrors that struck Dr. William Hurwitz, Dr. Alex Deluca, Dr. Linda Cheek, Dr. Silvio Ziskovici  and finally my deceased friends Dr. John Mirczak, Siobhan Reynolds and Kevin Byers.

No comments:

Post a Comment