Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MY DAY IN COURT ON DEC 10 2014

November 13, 2014
Hello my friends

   I shall be in Abingdon Virginia on December 10, 2014.
   I shall  let the  US District Court (180 West Main St., Abington, VA) know that I have been wrongly declared incompetent by FMC Butner where I was raped and tortured after my protest of slave labor of people with mental retardation.
  I will thank the court for  hearing the evidence to end my  trial engineered by the bad apples of our government. My expert witnesses shall confirm that I have  been battling cancer, PTSD, impotence, incontinence, bankruptcy and destitution since Mr. Spohnheimer  raided my house on March 3, 2011.
I have full confidence that reason will prevail.
Respectfully



Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment