Monday, April 9, 2018

LETTER TO PRESIDENT TRUMP



Donald Trump
President
The White House
Washington DC
Dear Mr President

   My name is Alen J Salerian MD.
 I am one of the 20,000 doctors persecuted by my government as a drug dealer.
On March 3, 2011  DEA raided my  Home in  Bethesda Maryland and office  in Washington DC . On that day my wife and children were shackled ,I was drugged by a date rape drug  ,three family cars and $168,000  were confiscated .
   By the time the charges against me were dropped in 2016 ,I was bankrupt and destitute . Without a trial I was shipped to Butner Federal prison in North Carolina where I endured solitary confinement and rape .
In the meantime 7 patients and 1 employee committed suicide and 4 associates suddenly died. Dr. Mirczak’s office was shut down for treating my patients , he suddenly died soon after. The same day I received death threats and temporarily shut down my practice My attorney Kevin Byers and board member Siobhan Reynolds died in a private plane crash .
  May I ask ? Are these atrocities and dirty tricks reminiscent of  Tuskeegee  experiments ?
   120 million Americans live with chronic pain due to car and industrial  accidents, wars, or psychiatric disorders .
Our suicide and heroin epidemics are man made:They are caused by psychosocial factors and persecution of pain doctors  . 
  CDC  dirty tricks misrepresent vital statistics ,falsely broadcast an epidemic of deaths from prescription pain medication
  In the spirit of Hippocrates, President Kennedy and Martin Luther King please  end the persecution  of pain  doctors in America.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment