Friday, April 13, 2018

Thank you Snowden


                                   Doctors   For equal rights for mental and physical pain
                   
Thank you snowden

  Thank you Edward Snowden  for  informing us of how our  government  spy on Americans . Your  patriotic efforts helped me  understand how 18 chronic pain patients  were wrongfully arrested for minor traffic violations in 2011.
   Like so many of my mental-health colleagues, I too felt confident in the sanctity of patient confidentiality  well protected by HIPPAA regulations.
 I was very wrong.
   My patients from  different towns from Maryland Virginia the District of Columbia  and West Virginia  would  be arrested for possession of controlled substances and  told the prescribing doctor ,Dr Salerian, myself was a known drug dealer under DEA investigation.
  Thank you Snowden for opening my eyes. Thank you for helping me learn how DEA spy on Americans with chronic pain and pain doctors by tracking them through license plates and prescription records.

No comments:

Post a Comment