Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sen. Cardin and Congressman Raskin,from Salerian

                                    Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental And Physical Pain


 Sen. Cardin
 Congressman Raskin
Capitol Hill
Washington DC

Dear Sen. Cardin and Congressman Raskin

Please attend the congressional briefing on persecution of pain doctors in America April 23– 30th 2018. If you can’t please have a representative from your office to be present.
    My wife Judy said ‘I’m worried about you, you are depressed, come home’.
   Home?
  I live in Athens. I feel homeless.
  Should I come to Washington DC  where at Dulles Airport an officer for Home Security says” you’re a criminal and will always be a criminal” ,where dozens of banks do not let me have a checking account, where every minor traffic violation turns into a major investigation, where  my psychiatrist is fearful of refilling the same prescriptions I’ve been taking for decades , and all of these transparent assaults are possible by high-tech government-sponsored spying  and Edward Snowden, the patriotic American who informed us of my government’s disrespect for our constitution is on  exile in Russia ?
I admit that I’m not in a good state of mind, I do swim  in oceans of guilt of not doing enough to expose the horrible lies my DEA and CDC spreading by portrayal of l pain doctors as menace –  disease an addiction causing drug dealers- and  New York Times Washington Post, CNN, ABC NBC and CBS shamelessly broadcasting the despicable CDC -DEA lies without any reality check.
Thanks
Respectfully
Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment