Monday, December 9, 2019

Apollo 11 +NASA


 Apollo 11 +NASA

It bothers me that NASA possibly lied about the moon.
It really bothers me because if we lied about the moon we could lie about anything even half a century later when the truth emerges.
Deep down in my heart I wish I were wrong and I wish Neil Armstrong in the Apollo 11 really went to the moon.
NASA would help us by answering several questions.

                               Essential Questions:

1.     Was the 1969 technology capable to protect the Apollo 11 and the crew from hazards  from the sun flares and the Van Allen belt?
2.     Could aluminum shielding protect the Apollo 11 and the crew against radiation ?
3.     Could vigorous training prevent post microgravity responses for astronauts exposed to microgravity for seven days?
4.     How can NASA explain the normal radiation readings of the Apollo 11 crew ?
5.     Were the Apollo 11 crew informed of the risks associated with exposure to radiation for
before 1969, NASA had been aware of the Van Allen radiation belt and the sun flares?

No comments:

Post a Comment