Friday, October 13, 2017

Salerian poem-dark blue silence

                                                      In Dark Blue Silence



Chin up spirits down
Walking for talking
Climbing marble steps
Wide white grey blue grey
Blackberry black stones
I talk with dinosaurs
Puzzled by my stare
“Are you sure? They’re asking
“Are you really sure
You wish to be a fugitive
A man always running
Hiding in dark clouds
How long can you hide?
How long can you hold on to hope?”
“I hope to find a nest
I own a bright red tie
A dark blue passport
But no home
No sweet home”
I feel like saying
Yet
I walk
In dark blue silence
A fox howls
All smiles
Tail wagging
“You made your bed
Mr Mouth
You set self up”
I walk in darkness
“Yes I did
Yes I did
I forgot the rule
Power rules”
I feel like saying
Yet I walk

In  dark blue silence

No comments:

Post a Comment