Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I Began Laughing When I Heard The Charges Of Drug Trafficking

     I Began Laughing When I Heard The Charges Of Drug Trafficking

   I was listening, trying to absorb the minute legal details of what sounded to be overwhelming challenges to defend myself against falsehoods ,yet could not find the right word or a logical argument to simply say everything I hear is nonsense.
     Instead I remained silent and mastered showed my instincts.
  Until I heard the words” drug trafficking” and how an infamous Dr. pill-mill, Dr. Hurwitz, was now serving time in a federal prison. It was not just one thing that woke me up. Perhaps , it was the sadistic smirk on my attorneys face or  his tone of voice or body posture trying to put fear in me.
    I jumped up. “Billy is the smartest doctor I've ever met” I yelled . “He is  compassionate caring and simply brilliant”.
  This was one of the earliest turning points for me to realize how absurd and irrational the case against me was. My mind was going wild with images of Billy and myself on the corner of 14th and U streets in Washington DC selling drugs.

 My attorney interrupted.” Why are you laughing ,what's so funny he asked”. I said “sometimes I laugh when I'm nervous”.


Please sign my petition here is the link

https://www.change.org/p/loretta-lynch-the-attorney-general-doj-ensure-humane-treatment-and-due-process-for-drs-alen-j-salerian-and-silviu-ziscovici?recruiter=170852209&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

1 comment:

  1. The legal system no longer seeks the truth of matters that once created the laws through trials seeking to find the moral and legal truth. This departure from a fair due process of law cannot last for very long without everyone in society ultimately losing their rights either directly or indirectly from unconstitutional trials and persecutions.

    Sean Dix

    ReplyDelete