Friday, March 23, 2018

JAMIN B. (JAMIE) RASKIN


            Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental and Physical Pain

March 23, 2018

Honorable  JAMIN B. (JAMIE) RASKIN
431 Cannon House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515

 Dear Mr Raskin

My name is Alen J Salerian MD
May I ask you to attend the congressional briefing on " Persecution of doctors "on April 23 2018.
I feel obliged to report that 12 people died prematurely because of a man made hurricane triggered by false accusations of my being a drug dealer .
Some people killed themselves out of pain and desperation. Some others just died suddenly.
Of course I am unhappy with our barbaric laws that allow doctors to be prosecuted for practicing medicine.
 I indict the following humans for contributing to the deaths of Dr John Mirczak ,Deborah Sypert, Joseph Nasser, Solange MacArthur, Kevin Byers, Siobhan Reynolds, Linda Mullins, Paul Mullins, Philip Pruitt and two other individuals.
I indict the following seven for crimes against humanity and contributing to the deaths of 12 people.
I. Judge John Dean, DC Administrative Court
2. Jacklyn Watson DO, Executive Director DC Board of Medicine.
3. Emilio Moran, Investigator, District of Columbia Department of Health
4.Damato , Chief , District of Columbia , pharmacy operations.
5. Dr. David Katz Bethesda Maryland
6. Dr. Michael Fratkin, California
7. Shane Miller, pharmacist Virginia
My dear congressman
Please do anything in your power to prevent future tragedies.

Respectfully
Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment