Friday, April 6, 2018

letter from GUS


Dear Friends and family

I am just overwhelmed by your love , concern and get well wishes.
Today is the day after.
I feel little tired and I don’t know why my body aches.
I have a feeling that I did something bad and I got punished for crimes I had not committed.
In Greece everyone goes through red lights. So I was trying to be a good local dog. That fast-moving beast with wheels was barking loud instead of slowing down…. The rest I don’t remember… I think they  must have drugged me…. But  this is not Washington DC or DEA


The good news is…. I learned nothing…. I was a dog…. I will be a dog again…
It makes me feel so good to know that you care
Please tell my boss not to check my belly toes tail head so often
He knows nothing about dogs… Plus he’s not licensed to practice medicine in Greece.
Love
Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment