Saturday, April 7, 2018

The new Tuskeegee :PERSECUTION OF PAIN DOCTORS IN AMERICA


The new Tuskeegee ::PERSECUTION OF PAIN DOCTORS IN AMERICA
SOON ON WWW.AMAZON .COM




  I  began writing this book to help  my congressman Jamie Raskin understand  why” the war on drugs and pain doctors “is  bad for America.
I wished Raskin  or his Chief of Staff to notice me before the April 23 – 30 2018  congressional hearings on abuse of doctors.




           How  did 12 people , Dr. John Mirczak attorney Kevin Byers   board members Siobhan Reynolds  Solange Macarthur and other innocent souls perish ?

     I.         Prélude :For many years CDC wrongly broadcasted an epidemic of deaths from prescription pain medication by misrepresenting vital statistics.
   II.         Raid : In March 2011 DEA raided my house, stole three cars, $168,000, called me  drug lord and drugged me with a date rape like substance.
 III.         Legal dirty trick :In April 2012 the DC Department of Health paralyzed my practice by a summary suspension of my DEA license. Hearings were held, a plethora of evidence  of coerced witnesses  stunk the courtroom emerged ,yet judge John Dean never ruled on the lawfulness of the summary suspension. His failure triggered bankruptcy and permanent closure of my office after 40 years.
 IV.         Death Came : Within one year seven patients committed suicide and five associates suddenly and prematurely died. Two patients desperately pleaded for help before committing suicides. An employee distraught by unemployment committed suicide. Dr. Mir czak died suddenly after his office was shut down for accommodating my patients after my office closure. My attorney Kevin Byers and board member Siobhan Reynolds died in a private plane crash soon after we received death threats.


  All Revenues From” The new Tuskeegee :PERSECUTION OF PAIN DOCTORS IN AMERICA
Will be split between Doctors of Courage and Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental And Physical Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment