Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Persecution Of Pain Doctors In America


               Doctors For Equal Rights For People With Mental And Physical Pain


     
  The Persecution Of Pain Doctors In America

The Persecution Of Pain Doctors In America has occurred by  systematic use of criminal  and covert acts by DEA and other governmental agencies that include the following methods.

·           Financial strangulation: I was forced to bankruptcy
·           Defamation: I was written up as a drug pushing Dr.(Washingtonian). CVS stamped bottles with Dr. Salerian is under DEA investigation
·           False accusations: Drug trafficking
·           Terror: my home and office were raided. My wife my daughter and son we’re shackled. During the raid wthout my knowledge I was drugged with  a  date rape  like substance .
·           Intimidation: I received death threats
·           Highly suspicious deaths: my attorney Kevin Byers,  board member Siobhan Reynolds died in a plane crash , my associate Dr. John Mirczak died suddenly .
·           Business is strangulation: Citibank refused to provide banking, Bernstein management our landlord gave us an eviction notice.
·           Dirty tricks of legal loopholes: without a trial I was imprisoned in a federal facility for in voluntary psychiatric evaluation during which I spent time in solitary confinement and was raped.
                            Is  my  America beautiful ?

1 comment:

  1. please call your congressman.ask him or her to attend the congressional hearing on april 24 .

    ReplyDelete