Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Name Is Adam Lanza

My Name Is Adam Lanza

Far from Earth
I hear whispers
Waves and more waves
Silent waves and currents
The moon chatting with Saturn
Adam the mean boy
Adam the autistic man
A mass murderer
Worst than Lee Harvey Oswald
Much worse than David Chapman
And Sirhan the Palestinian
But please the good moon and the yellow planet
Please please  moon and Saturn
Bless me with time
Let me tell my story
I killed no one
They killed me
Demand my autopsy
Find Dr. Wayne Carver
The tall medical man
Cutting my heart open
Slicing cells for slides
Studying my brain
Microscopic detailed notes
Height weight head circumference
Declaring death by Asperger
Does Asperger kill?
What’s killing me?
Whispers mean whispers

Traveling from the moon to Saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment