Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MR ASS MR MULE AND Washington DR SALERIAN POEM IMAGE

17.  Mr. Ass  Mr. Mule And Washington

“We were once horses”
A mule and a donkey 
Reminiscing old days
This tearful ass recalling
“That horse was far away
Far real far away
Climbing uphill puffing huffing
 I ‘d never seen a mad horse
On wheels and rails
Wrong I was very wrong
Thinking this old thing
Would not make it
Then from nowhere
Rolling over my belly
I was left disfigured
Short and big ears forever

Hey Mr Mule what's your story"
Curious I poked as Mr. Mule began talking
“ Saw the fat horse all the way
Crazy I thought
 A horse billowing smoke
You dumb ass come near me
I'll show you my smoke
When it came
I kicked hard very hard
My mistake huge mistake
Missing him and falling
HIs sharp nails rails and wheels
Precise castration
My thing cut forever gone ”

“ Thank you my Mr. Ass and Mr. Mule”I said
‘Thanks for your painful memories
 How strange do  they sound
 Your train wreck stories
 Echo life in modern world
 We in Washington
 Not blessed by mad trains
 Only bad agencies

 Striking humans”

No comments:

Post a Comment