Monday, June 8, 2015

Zebra says universe has no clock Dr. Salerian poem image



Zebra Says Universe Has No Clock


“We zebras believe
Universe has no clock”
Pontificated
A zebra friend 
My prison inmate
“Time
A man-made lie
Dump all watches
Guillotine them
Those sorry clocks”
Other inmates
Crescendoeing in concert

Sounds from nowhere
Rushed out of me
“Run run run
Ascend
Chase blue skies
Blue moon will come
Live the moment
Einstein was right
No birthdays
No clocks ”
I began chanting

Zebra spoke calmly
‘Wise up
 My fellow man
No more surprise parties
Or upsetness about age”.
Don’t  know why
His tone struck me wrong
“If you so smart
How come you’re locked up”
I questioned loudly
Zebra smiled zebra shook
“How about those dolphins
Sharks have been ancient
Locked up in ocean
The zoo , prison or ocean
 We are all prisoners

Happy birthday my friend
Happy new beginning
With no birthdays

For living things “

No comments:

Post a Comment