Sunday, July 5, 2015

Atty. Gen. Loretta Lynch letter from Dr. Salerian

                  Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental And Physical Pain
                             8409 Carlynn Drive Bethesda, MD 20817


Loretta E Lynch
The Atty. Gen.
US Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave.
Northwest Washington DC 20530
July 5, 2015

Dear Ms Lynch

    This is a follow-up letter to request further investigation into the egregious  prosecutorial abuses of my constitutional rights by various members of the Department of Justice (complaint number 300-7475). Many monhs have passed without any relevant input.
     On March 3, 2011 my house and office were raided with the confiscation of three cars and  $ i68,000. Since then evidence has emerged with DNA like certainty that during the raid I was drugged . There is also compelling evidence to show that during my  imprisonment(without a trial) I was tortured and raped. There had been other violations of my civil rights that include bullying by DEA agents of pharmacists not to honor my prescriptions and stamp medication bottles with” Dr Salerian is under  DEA investigation”. May I ask .
1.     When can I hear a response from DOJ ?
2.     Are DOJ members authorized to deprive citizens of access to an attorney during a raid?
3.     Are DOJ members authorized to medicate citizens during a raid?
4.     Are rape and torture allowed in federal psychiatric facilities?
5.     Do the ethical guidelines of DOJ promote blackmailing citizens  with loss of  of custody of children to secure favorable testimony ?
Your  response is appreciated.

Respectfully


Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment