Monday, July 20, 2015

MR ASS RULES OF WORLD DR SALERIAN P0EM AND IMAGE


2 . Modern Rules According To Mr.Ass

What should I do
When I smell deceit
Can you smile
 When you smell stench 
 Can you not faint
Play the game
The polite game

If you cannot
We suggest your dismissal
For
 You sir
 You don't meet the criteria
The standards of excellence
Excellence among  humans
Humans of honor and
Of proper attire and looks

My good friend Ass
Suggests it's silly fussing over lies
‘” Cover up matters
 Modern world “Mr. Ass barks
“ Don't lose sleep
Over spilled lies”
Mr. Ass barks louder
“When a smart man lies
You’re done my friend
The more you unseal
The faster you sink
 The louder you yell
The harder you fall
These are modern rules”
“How about fairness
How about my government ?”I ask
“Fairness you will find
In Heaven
 Government plays the polite game”

Mr. Ass barks very very loud

No comments:

Post a Comment