Thursday, December 18, 2014

MR KENNEDY AND COLLATERAL DAMAGE

December 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Kennedy

   You are a powerful man. A writer with great influence. A consultant with the World Bank.  A friend of Ariel Sabar the award-winning  reporter from Washingtonian magazine. A grieving father who convinced the DC Board of medicine that I had killed your son. Your testimony, your heart wrenching anguish was enough for the board to overlook the fact that Patrick Kennedy died from a rare almost fatal congenital heart disease.
   I hope you may have some empathy for others who are also grieving . Here are some names and faces who became collateral damage to your righteous pursuit of vengeance.
     Philip (age 65)  blew his brains out several months after my office was shut down. He had been my bookkeeper for 15 years . He was distraught over his finances.
    Joseph, a college student  slashed his wrists to end his life in a cave in the mountains of Colorado. He had been depressed. He could not  find a doctor to prescribe  the lifesaving medications I had prescribed for his psychiatric condition.
  Debra (age 57) died prematurely from postsurgical complications to treat her abdominal pain . She had been stable with pain medications prescribed by me and without a life-threatening illness. Her death occurred six months after I could no longer prescribe  her meds. Of extraordinary importance out of 15 patient records the DC Board of medicine reviewed there were three fatalities. Patrick, Joseph and Deborah. The board refused to investigate whether Joseph and Deborah fell victim to their actions.
   John Mirczak  M.D.had practiced psychiatry in Washington DC for 40 years. At  age  65 he was distraught  by the  closure of his medical practice without due process. He  had taken over the treatment of some of my patients after I lost my DEA license . He prematurely died  from a stress-induced bleeding ulcer. He had been victimized by Dr. profiling by DEA and the DC Board of Medicine.
  Public records would show that two South West Virginians fell victim to self-inflicted gunshots. John Buchanan was in my waiting list to be treated for chronic pain. He had been waiting for a while. Soon after he heard my news he ended his life. John Maloney killed himself exactly one year after I lost my DEA license and the same day he learned that I may never return to practice.
  Philip, John, Joe, Deborah ,John and John died because of man-made errors by the DC Board of medicine. Patrick was taken away by a congenital heart disease.
  As an honest and good man you may wish to reach out to the families of victims to  share your grief and explain your actions. I will be happy to provide contact information.
Respectfully

Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment