Monday, December 29, 2014

The rule of law or a tool for abuse of civil liberties?

                             Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com

December 28, 2014

Alen j Salerian MD

The rule of law or a tool for abuse of civil liberties?

The truth is simple.
Steven Kennedy screamed murder. The DC Board Of Medicine revoked my license. Eric Holder confiscated my passport, cars and wealth and shipped me to prison where I was tortured and raped .
 I had to file for bankruptcy. Many people died.
None of those atrocities  before my trial could  have happened without dirty tricks by civil servants.

Truth matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment