Monday, December 29, 2014

Why did DEA agent have a joyride with my confiscated car?

                             Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com


Why did DEA Agent Sponheimer Have A Joyride With My            Confiscated Car?
Alen J Salerian  MD
December 29, 2014


Why did Eric Holder send me to prison without a trial?
Because he could.
Why did Eric Holder confiscate my three cars and wealth without a trial?
Because he could.
Why did Dr. Cochran at FMC Butner let me get tortured and raped?
Because he could.
Why did Dr. Watson the executive director of DC Board of Medicine coerce pharmacist Shane Miller to file a false complaint against me?
Because she could.
Why did the DC Board of medicine use perjured complaints and a false autopsy report to revoke my license?
Because they could.
Why did DEA agent Sponheimer imprisoned me for eight hours and refused to let my attorneys  talk with me?
Because he could.
Why did DEA agent  Sponheimer medicate a patient in my office on March 3, 2011?
Because he could.
Why did DEA agent Sponheimer kidnap my patient MM on September 4, 2011?
Because he could.
Why did DEA agent Sponheimer at gunpoint shackle my wife and daughter on March 3, 2011?
Because he could.
Why did CVS pharmacies refuse to honor my prescriptions and stamp bottles with
Dr Salerian is under DEA investigation starting in 2009?
Because they could.
Why did  Washingtonian  publish Ariel Sabar’s  fantastic lies about me in February 2014?
Because of money.
Why did all of the above happen?

Because bad apples are authorized to violate our Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment