Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Multicolored Chandeliers Falling From Sky

Multicolored Chandeliers Falling From Sky

Hello New Year
Why are you back so soon?
You were here
Just here
A few months ago
Is it me?
My fading memory
My melting mind you love taunting
By  frequent visits
Multicolored chandeliers falling from sky
And the damage I must endure
The wild celebrations in the streets
Festive hogs snakes and turtles dancing
Also  smarter creatures
Elephants dolphins apes and many humans
Wildly chanting in the streets
As if something profound
An earthshaking discovery
Like a good atomic bomb
Discovery of a new planet
Or finding a cure for man-made violence
None of those of course
Except your cruel desire
Your reckless obsession
Showing off  spectacular speed

As I slow down

No comments:

Post a Comment