Thursday, January 22, 2015

Rape of our Constitution



                           Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com        dralensalerian.blogspot.com 



                       An Open Letter To My Attorneys And
                      To People Who Believe In Our Constitution

January 22, 2015

Since March 3, 2011 I have endured the following atrocities without a trial:

1.   Imprisonment.
2.   Rape in prison.
3.   involuntary psychiatric commitment without medical necessity.
4.   CVS national boycott of my valid prescriptions.
5.   Loss of my DEA  controlled substance  registration without due process and with the DC Administrative Court not making a decision since April 5, 2012.
6.   Loss of my DC license to practice medicine based upon proven fraudulent complaints and a scientifically invalid autopsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment