Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Question for Mr. Holder are bad apples of DOJ above the law?

       Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur

Questions for Eric Holder the Atty. Gen.

DOJ erred by charging me with frivolous allegations of drug trafficking . To err is human.
 Could DOJ ever acknowledge errors? Could DOJ halt the abuse of my family by the bad apples of DOJ? What logic does DOJ have to raid my house take my wealth and passport away four years ago and to continue making me to urinate in a cup once a month when I have no history of substance abuse?
The DOJ has been informed of criminal behavior of bad apples. What has DOJ done to take corrective action?


 Overzealous DEA agents let DOJ down by

A.    Drugging me and not allowing my lawyers to see me during the raid on March 3, 2011.
B.    Kidnapping a patient volunteer Michael on September 4, 2011 during pain brain festival.
C.    Joyriding with my confiscated car.
D.    Setting up a sting operation at Cedar Bluff under the cover of a public forum with0ut the knowledge  of Virginia public representatives and reporters. It failed.

DOJ let DOJ down by

A.   Imprisoning me in a federal psychiatric facility for four months during which I was abused , tortured and raped.
B.   Threatening to take my constitutional right of freedom

to defend myself against egregious lies .

No comments:

Post a Comment