Thursday, May 14, 2015

good apples and bad apples

       Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur


    Good apples and bad apples

 I say thank you Your Honor for not taking my tongue away.  Thank you. Bless you. 
 I must share what I know so others won't suffer.
 What happens when you empower  people with special powers? And what happens if they are unfamiliar with our Constitution ?
      Darkness visits DOJ.
     Neither agent Sponnheimer nor Dennis Lee was prepared for power.           That's why they raided my house, confiscated my cars for joyrides.            That was  why they took my passport and wealth away and did all those things without a trial.
     This wasn't enough:
     With cockamamie reasons they shipped me to a federal prison to get tortured and raped.
     Who are Lee and Sponheimer? Who empowered them with federal authority to embarrass DOJ?

   How can a DEA agent takes it upon himself to drug a physician in his Office? The same agent medicated a frightened patient who fainted in the office the same day. And of course Sponheeimer would not let two lawyers to visit me. It makes a lot of sense… Not to have any lawyers  around to witness carnage.
    Thank God DOJ is aware of all of the above and I'm confident justice will prevail for the sake of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment