Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Silent Answer for my doctor friends silent about Sandy Hook

Silent Answer
for my doctor friends  silent about Sandy Hook

My silence my answer
Not my castle or kingdom
I understand
Applaud
Your honorable goals
Wishful dreams
Eloquent arguments
For damaged goods
Criminally insane
Black brown immigrant
Muslim or nonbelievers
Poor dangerous creatures
Weird Aspergers’ bipolar junkies
Autistic mass murderers
Hear and admire your voice
Raw authentic and hoarse
Still though
You running naked
On superhighways
A dead runner
An ignorant madman
Hopelessly blind
Zero plus vision
Laws of nature
Laws governing the truth
Power and size
That's why my silence

Your Highness
My peasantly mind gets you and asks
“Does nature cheat lie or deceive
The moon the sun ever
Malingering or feigning injury
Slowing down for personal gain?
Your Highness

Thanks for Your silent answer”

No comments:

Post a Comment