Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Please support my petition to Sen. Mikulski

                                          Doctors For Equal Rights
                             For People With Mental And Physical Pain
8409 Carlyn Dr., Bethesda, MD 20817    301-204-9004       lovemyc.blogspot.com





Please Support My Petition.  http://tinyurl.com/senpetition

          STOP Bullying Doctors by DEA
          STOP CRIMINALIZATION OF MEDICINE
          STOP the second-class status of  150  million Americans
    with mental and physical pain  

    My legal situation is insane.  I  am a  victim of DEA  bullying . I will have cancer surgery soon. I  stIll face  the reality of being shipped back to prison to be medicated with antipsychotics against my will and  against the medical opinion of my psychiatrist.
    You may visit my blog for more in formation:
           lovemyc.blogspot.com

Thanks
Alen J Salerian MD



No comments:

Post a Comment