Sunday, February 22, 2015

American sniper,TALIBAN , Dennis Lee and DEA

                           Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian

The Rumors Of My Being Dr. Taliban Have Been Deadly
Alen J Salerian MD
February 22, 2015


  In the last 10 years it has been difficult to be a pain doctor in America. 20,000 doctors have been victimized.
 To be a pain doctor and to be labeled as Dr.Taliban, a murderer of a young man is a death sentence. This is what happened to me when Steven Kennedy, a World Bank editor  broadcasted false rumors. Then, Dennis Lee a federal prosecutor declared me a Muslim doctor causing havoc in Southwest Virginia and spreading drug addiction and death by running a pill mill to get rich.
     It is true that I grew up in a Muslim country  but I'm not a Muslim and I'm not from Pakistan .I am a Turkish Armenian from Istanbul a proud American. In Abington Virginia these are irrelevant details. 
  Dennis Lee did a great job. I was imprisoned without a trial and got raped.  There was some   collateral damage .
  LM and VM, my patients 2 Virginia mothers lost custody of their children . DK a young man  from War ,West  Virginia was savagely beaten, the beating videotaped by a12-year-old bystander . The audiovisual recording is in the  custody of my lawyers. DK was falsely accused of a minor traffic violation. Inexplicably the  local policeman  knew he was my patient.
   Dr. John Mirczak was ambushed  for accepting patients from me, lost his license and bled to death. Philip my bookkeeper committed suicide. A philanthropist angel SM committed suicide.
  There is more man-made carnage. It's unnecessary to share more bad news.
  It is important to understand the power of misinformation in our high-tech society where DEA is in charge of pharmacy records . DEA is linked to social agencies and local law enforcement. So it  may take only two angry  people  to cause immense destruction. Sadly  Lee and Kennedy are angry men  energized  by their own searing pain.
 Mr. Lee's sister committed suicide. Patrick Kennedy had a malignant depression. He prematurely died from a genetic congenital cardiac disease.

   Countless people have suffered because of false rumors of doctor Taliban running a pill mill in Washington DC.  It didn't matter  that  I was the former psychiatric chief for the FBIs MPERT, a life member of APA and enjoyed a fabulous 40 year medical career. DEA snipers  took me down  and urinated on the  solemn  memories  of  my dead patients and associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment