Sunday, February 1, 2015

wikipedia errors


                        Doctors for equal rights for physical and mental pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                                dralensalerian.blogspot.com

February 1, 2015
Wikipedia

Dear Mr. Wikipedia OR manager of Wikipedia or Ms Wiki or MR Pinocchio

 For some time you have been disseminating false and defamatory information about myself Alen J Salerian M.D..
  Your  many  intelligent high-tech methods  have stonewalled my efforts to correct the errors. I'm a human being with limited technical and financial resources.  You  MUST ensure that this misinformation will not continue to harm myself and my family.
Following are some of the errors.
I worked for the FBI for five years not one.
I did not leak any confidential information about Mr. Robert Hansen. I did not violate his confidence. The comments I've made in public were authorized by Mr. Hansen verbally. Mr. Hansen himself had broadcasted his sexual adventures through Internet for many years. Mr. Cacheris never hired me as a psychiatric consultant. I volunteered my services directly for Mr. Henson and his family and did not get paid a penny. It is not true that I was suspended by Washington psychiatric Society or American psychiatric Association. After lengthy hearings I was fully exonerated and I remain to be a life member of APA.
I had to file for bankruptcy because DC Department of Health without due process shutdown my office and the administrative judge, Judge Dean never ruled on the lawfulness of the office closure.
It is also true that the DC of medicine based upon false information and proven evidence of no wrongdoing on my part in the death of Mr. Patrick Kennedy made a dumb mistake by revoking my license. Their dumbness does not reflect on my competence. Please make all the necessary corrections.

Respectfully
Alen J Salerian  MD

Cc: Prof. Jim Fetzer
Justin Salerian MD
Judith Salerian
Gregory Salerian LCSW
Ara Salerian
Chloe Salerian
Glen Donath
David Sanford
Jennifer Loeb
Nick Thomas
Aubrey Smith
Sen. Ron Paul

Sen. Mikulski

No comments:

Post a Comment