Sunday, February 1, 2015

i was raped Once violated 11 times


                        Doctors for equal rights for physical and mental pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                                dralensalerian.blogspot.com



To Be Violated 11 Times And Raped Once
Alen J Salerian MD
February 1, 2015

I was  violated when DEA raided my home on March 3, 2011.
I was violated when DEA drugged me during the raid.
I was violated when DEA confiscated my cars and wealth on March 3, 2011.
I was violated when DEA drove my confiscated car for joyride.
I was violated when my medical practice was shut down in 2012.
I have been violated every day since April 5, 2012 while judge Dean never ruled on the lawfulness of my office shutdown
I was violated when DC licensing board revoked my license with paper trailed lies of wrongful death.
I was violated when I was committed to a psychiatric prison without medical justification.
I was violated when all of the above happened while I had the best of the best lawyers in Washington DC.
I was violated when CVS pharmacies boycotted my valid prescriptions starting 2009.
I was violated when CVS pharmacies stamped bottles Dr. Salarian isunder their DEA
Investigation.

I was raped in prison at FMC Butner in September 2014.

1 comment:

  1. My husband was a patient of yours, we are so very sorry to hear this. You were a great Dr for him and for many.. keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete