Saturday, April 18, 2015

3 Prison POEMS by Dr. SALERIAN


This is philosophy
 Why Did I Get R In Prison?
For my Valentine Judith
February 14 2015

Was it Habeus Corpus?
Or was it the Poetry club
And Nurse Beasley
The Godiwa Kings 
Damaged brains
Inciting riots ?
 Or fertile gangs
Long hot showers
Teasing men?

Perhaps forgotten souls 
 Damaged , deserted
 Slave labor brains
Rapping aquatic sounds
Unhappy with my senator
Letting us down






This is not fiction
Telling My Shrink

This afternoon
I told my shrink
About Mr.Felatttio
He said nothing
No sound
No sigh
No tears
He shrunk in silence
The hugest
Donkey
Doping me

 I’m numb
On the couch
Never recall
Never smell
Never see



Three Rapists

 Not proud of
My  cousins
Fellacio Cunningulo and Testico
Good citizens in Sicily
Very bad
Visiting me in prison
At  FMC Butner North Carolina
Boys will be boys
Girls seduce tease torment taunt
Hey brothers

You're letting us down

No comments:

Post a Comment