Thursday, April 23, 2015

How do I know I'm second-class because I have pain

       Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur




How Do I know I am Second-class Because I suffer From Mental Or Physical Pain?
Alen j Salerian MD

1.My doctor calls me drug seeker.
2. My therapist calls me borderline.
3. My pharmacist demands my drivers license.
4. My local policeman knows what medication I take for pain.
5. My psychotic brother is now diagnosed as homeless.
6. My mother is forced to attend daily methadone clinics to receive pain treatment for cancer.
7. My taxes pay for H IDTA to spy on my doctors .

8. My former doctor who helped me just left prison after getting raped. He never had a trIal ,was accused of being a drug dealer. And he was the only one who helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment