Thursday, May 14, 2015

Do you suffer from any mental illness?

         Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur

 Are You Mentally Okay Or Not?

   Are you mentally okay or not?
   Do you suffer from a psychiatric disorder?
 Are you  psychologically in perfect health or in  less than perfect health ?          The answer to all  of these questions depends on the robust functioning of your prefrontal cortex, the brain region  right beneath your forehead.
    There seems to be compelling evidence that our prefrontal cortex governs normalcy and psychiatric disorders.
 I am proud to be the author of the article in the Journal of Psychology and Clinical Psychiatry April 2015 to prove that your prefrontal cortex is the boss.
One of my relatives ,  a brilliant young mind takes issue with me by pointing out THAT  this particular journal  is not New England Journal of Medicine
and therefore there is reason to be doubtful of my findings.
 I say don't judge a book by its cover. 2+2 = 4. I invite everyone with an open mind to read the article and to see whether I'm making a fool of myself by suggesting that PFX is the boss, our boss. The article is titled” sensitive dependence of mental health on prefrontal cortex function”

. I appreciate your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment