Wednesday, May 6, 2015

is our Constitution a myth

       Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur


 Is our Constitution a myth?

    Is self-defense against false accusations by a feeble  person obstruction of justice? For five years a sick mind has bombarded the Internet with absurd claims that I'm  a murderer and not only I am but my son. is also an  assistant murderer.
 Because of the panic this human triggered both my son and myself lost our privilege to heal. There are some important details of course such as incredibly unfortunate errors by my legal team and malpractice by a sloppy pathologist that have contributed to irrational injustice.
  I have invited this person to have a verbal duel with me at Lincoln Memorial on May 1, 2015. He chickened out. Instead he ran to Uncle Sam to continue his attacks without any response from me.
  Now this very clever individual has convinced Uncle Sam to force me to have a hearing at a cost of $20,000.
I ask. Why is Uncle Sam involved in a personal clash between two  citizens. We have been clashing and calling each other names. What is the big deal. He has done this for five years I just began my self-defense in November 2014.
And Uncle Sam is saying if I don't stop defending myself I will lose my privileges of free speech, my blog.
I  know this sorry man has been impaired by  grief but I can't explain why Uncle Sam is acting irrational. Is this man's illness infectious. Is this guy a virus passing his venom to nonliving things? Is our Constitution a myth?

Please write to me or comment on my blog I would be so grateful for a reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment