Monday, May 11, 2015

Who is the King?


Who is the King?
Alen J Salerian MD
 January 31, 2015

Who is the King?
Who is in charge?
In universe
On earth, moon
Saturn, Jupiter or Pluto?
Who is my Lord?
Who is the mother of all Kings?
Chinese Ethiopian
Ancient Mesopotamians
Traveling Through Bosporus
To Venice
Woodcarving merchants
Gunpowder mercenaries
Truck drivers foot soldiers

Luckily I met the king
During one of my trials
In Abingdon Virginia
Trails of life through history
And asked
What makes you my king
What's your power
Your precise properties of infinite supremacy
The king smiled
Gently patting my brain
Come close to me he whispered
No much closer my boy
Much closer sit on my lap my baby boy
Don't be afraid … let your body free
Let your soul rest
Before I tell you
I am your King
Ever since I met your mother

Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment