Tuesday, May 26, 2015

the little boy said fear the jungle

 The little boy said fear The Jungle
Alen j Salerian MD


Life  a journey
A journey through
Lushness
Tropical jungle
Gorgeous gorges
Dizzying falls
Giraffes prancing

A boy stopped me
Half monkey half boy
Just imagine how shocked I was
Conversing in English
And mix of hand motions
Amused I was
 When he asked
Where I was from

“Never stop
Never halt
Move forward
Don't pick cherries
Giant bees singing
Begging pleading
Seducing you
Underwater caves
 Never Visit
Red yellow turquoise fish
Fiesta on icy slopes
 Fearless Lords of Norway”
The little boy said

“And all because
I from Washington
You caution me
Not to live
 Not to smell flowers”
“Yes “he said bluntly
“Scariest stories
Of giant men
Lincoln JFK and King
Who did not fear

My jungle”

No comments:

Post a Comment