Wednesday, May 6, 2015

torture by

       Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 3 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur


My torture, our torture continues because…….
ALEN J Salerian MD

   DEA raided my house confiscated my wealth and cars four years ago and since then I've had no trial.
   For  years I have been without my passport and I have to urinate in A CUP once a month although I do not have a drug problem .I cannot travel outside of Maryland without permission.
   I was imprisoned without a trial and got abused and raped in prison in September 2014. Six months past and nothing has been done to apologize for the crimes by bad apples.
   I have been forced to bankruptcy without due process and continue to face mounting legal expenses  by clever manipulation of our laws in violation of my constitutional rights. Against my wishes I've been forced to change doctors to get help for my government induced traumas.
Our taxpayers monies are being wasted by my governments bad apples to torture me. What a waste. What a despicable waste of tax monies.

My torture is our torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment