Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Letter from A Washington Psychiatrist to Hippocrates



Dear Hippocrates

    Thank you for letting me  be your voice  in Athens  at the First International Forum on Governmental Integrity  on April 20, 2019.
   I understand my  trial in Athens  is because i am a whistleblower.
I understand  modern Washington .  I understand the heart attack of Stanley  Kubrick after his confessions , and why  20,000 pain doctors have been declared  drug dealers.
You suggest that Washington is no different than ancient Athens because Plato in Allegory of the Cave let Socrates argue that   the  visible world is fake.
Socrates says people who think their senses are the reality  are ignorant .Only few climb out of this  cave of ignorance and of those people who try to enlighten  others , become objects of scorn and ridicule.
I pledge my    word to   echo your voice forever.
 With gratitude


Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment