Friday, March 1, 2019

SALERIAN TRIAL ATHENS APRIL 19,2019



Press Release by  Alen J Salerian  MD
ZAIMI 8,Paleo Falero,Athens 17562 Greece



On April 19, 2019 I will have my trial in Athens Greece to respond to allegations of drug trafficking on April 24 2018 when I received medications from Bethesda Maryland, prescribed by Dr. Michael Gross  for my  medical conditions I have  the prescriptions, the pharmacy records to prove my innocence. .
Was it  a coincidence that  I went to  jail in Athens on April 24, 2018, the very same day I was  scheduled to testify( via Skype) before the US Congress on  the war on drugs and doctors?
Was it a coincidence that my  exile  followed  my  publications about
  my governments fictional claims  that Armstrong walked on the moon and 20,000 doctors  are drug dealers.
 I have confidence in democracy and justice in Greece.



.





No comments:

Post a Comment