Sunday, March 3, 2019

DEA BROUGHT DOWN 20000 DRS


The New  Tuskeegee; Persecution of Pain Doctors in America
 How DEA brought down 20,000 pain doctors in America
ALEN J SALERIAN MD

 My small plane under  DEA fire crashed and 10 people died.
 I kept taking photographs of  hostile fire , yelling, writing,  press conferencing  and  informing the pilot and the copilots  about savage actions to bring our plane down.
  DEA has done  this 20,000 times for 30 years.
The sad reality is my plane would have crashed no matter what.

 I had the best of the best  help. My family and supporters invested over $5 million to defend  against  endless  fictional  civil and criminal suits , fraudulent complaints, perjured testimonies by health professionals  and false accusations of killing Patrick Kennedy.
dralensaleran.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment