Tuesday, March 26, 2019

dea wolves and dr lambs


The so-called war on drugs  is  not a war on doctors  it is  the slaughter of  physicians  reminiscent of  wolves tracking lambs  in the jungle. Of course high tech helps; HIDTA funds help local police identify drivers  taking  pain medications , secret police can dress as  people in pain, undercover women may  use feminine charm  to charge a doctor for sex for drugs and more.
 Soon after you scream  "get the hell out of my office " your office and home would be raided by an army of DEA soldiers shouting " Dr. Taliban  you’re under arrest and you will never see sun light again".
 What  I report here is not fiction is what happened to me.
 Why I report  is not because I’m in pain or have PTSD because I want us to evolve , to remember Plato and Hippocrates..

No comments:

Post a Comment