Thursday, March 7, 2019

Athens trial LET others now


My trial in Athens on April 19, 2019 is an opportunity to expose DEA  actions against  a whistleblower: On April 24, 2018 when I was  scheduled  to testify before  a congressional committee  to  address  my  personal  saga of persecution , imprisonment, solitary confinement and rape  with fictional  claims of being a drug dealer, I was arrested and put in jail in Athens  with Mickey Mouse allegations of being a drug dealer.
 DEA has been successful to imprison  20,000 doctors   by terror intimidation and  blackmail. In Washington DC  my lawyer Kevin Byers died in a plane crash, Siobhan Reynolds also died in the same plane crash and judge Dean , Jones and Sargent shipped me  to a federal prison without a trial .
 My trial in Athens on April 19, 2019  is déjà vu.
I’m afraid   bribes and blackmail may ship me to a prison again.
 I was lucky in Butler North Carolina   where I  survived an assassination attempt  in solitary confinement . My screams   helped for a nurse realize my executioner who  was getting ready to give me an insulin shot was just following orders.
 Thank you for coming to Athens  or informing others .

No comments:

Post a Comment