Saturday, March 9, 2019

PAIN


 New Tuskeegee :Persecution of Pain Doctors in America.
Alen J Salerian MD
 www. amazon books.com

Without due  process  DEA confiscated three cars   and $168,000 , never returned them  after the charges were dropped.
  Without  due process  DC Department of Health shut down my office  and after lengthy hearings Judge Dean never  ruled ; his inaction  call is the bankruptcy and permanent closure.
  DC Board of medicine based upon fraudulent complaints   revoked my medical license  despite expert medical opinions  that   Patrick Alexander died not from methadone overdose but from a congenital heart disease confirmed by autopsy findings and normal blood methadone levels.
  Without a  trial, I want to ship to a federal prison  where  I was placed in solitary confinement,  suffered sexual assault.
 My attorney Kevin Byers and my friend pain advocate Siobhan Reynolds and my colleague dr. John Mirczak suffered sudden premature deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment