Saturday, March 12, 2016

Dismissal and my gratitude dr salerian

                                                      Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
          8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817   alensalerian@gmail.com    dralensalerian.blogspot.com
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byer Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian Solange MacArthur




March 11, 2016

Dear Friends

  I thank you for your infinite support.
After five years and eight days Honorable Judge Jones dismissed all the criminal charges against me.
  I am most grateful to my great legal team – Glen Donath, Josh Berman and Jennifer Loeb-and attorney friend Nick Thomas for their extraordinary help during those challenging days.
   I somberly welcome my freedom at a time when many of my colleagues continue to be unjustly prosecuted.


Alen J Salerian MD

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved freedom my friend. I will forever sing your praises as you were the most compassionate doctor I have seen to date. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you well in the future.

    Dennis Allen Jr.

    ReplyDelete