Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Vanishing Ashes Of 24,000 Physicians dr salerian poem

 Vanishing Ashes Of 24,000 Physicians

That very night
Vanishing ashes of 24,000 physicians
Do you feel 
The heat pulling me down
My eyes 
Brave cells
Rebelling
No longer trusting 
No longer believing  brain
No way cherished friends
Friends of reason and freedom
Let ashes of  friends
Vanish quietly

As if
Mountains oceans deserts and rocks
One star at a time
One mountain
One desert
One rock at a time
24,000 times
Shining stars gone
Never lived
Never learned goodness
Never slept 
With loving Angels

Let me go tonight
Let me join
Vanishing stars
No no way I could
I shall shout scratch
Singing
Never forget vanishing ashes of 24,000 physicians



Note:  Without due process 24,000 physicians silently fell victim in the war against drugs. quietly in America in the last two decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment