Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How Misinformation Campaign Effected A Prisoner Of “War On Doctors”

          How Misinformation Campaign Effected
                 A Prisoner Of “War On Doctors”

   “I feel like I am buried alive “my friend John said a few weeks before he died from a bleeding ulcer. He was distraught because of the sudden closure of his office.
    I also had felt dazed after the military raid on my house and office. At that time I did not know that I was drugged during the raid. Whether it was the aftereffects of those chemicals or the psychological trauma for a good while I did not feel right so when John said” I feel like I'm buried alive” it  rang a bell in my head.
   What I began experiencing much later was much more debilitating.
   A strong sense of not being wanted.  Being shunned, not so politely avoided, alone and as if hanging in the air, entangled by invisible ropes , swinging in different directions with fast changing  winds and hearing whispers of my being a societal menace, a greedy reckless Dr. pill.
  I tried not to feel sorry for myself. I kept reminding myself I have my loving family my sister my brother dozens of people who really care about me but what stuck to my mind was the sense of shocking abandonment by a few people that really mattered to me. And one of them was my adult child.

  There was no hiding  of the fact that not only strangers but a number of humans who have known me well were now ashamed of  me. This felt devastating. This still does. This is as bad as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment